Values and Vision
Environmental Consultancy Firms
At Chokhavatia Associates, we are conscious of the social, economic and environmental impacts of our designs and operations. Therefore, we believe in establishing and maintaining mutually respectful and rewarding relationships with all stakeholders in the communities where we operate. We engender particular empathy with local communities by respecting their dignity, and by understanding that the results of our work may have a significant impact on their well-being, so it is important that we have open and meaningful communication.
Top Civil,& Engineering Consultancy Firms
We recognise that safeguarding the environment is a corporate responsibility. Care of fragile surroundings through sustainable development is critical to the successful outcome of every project – and makes sound business sense.
Chokhavatia Associates has a well-defined policy for addressing environmental considerations.
- Carefully consider environmental concerns and impacts in all our decision making and activities.
- Promote environmental awareness both among our employees and the community at large, and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Actively encourage waste reduction through re-use and recycling and by purchasing or specifying recycled, recyclable, or refurbished products and materials if these alternatives are available, economical and appropriate.
- Promote the efficient use of energy, materials, and resources.
- Minimise the use of hazardous materials and products; actively seeking alternatives when feasible, and taking all reasonable steps to protect health and the environment when such materials are used, stored, and disposed of.
- Where possible, purchase and use environmentally responsible products.
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency, spill-response, and environmental management plans.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of current and future activities.
Honesty, ethical principles, and dealing fairly with clients, employees, suppliers and associates underpin all our activities.
A culture of cooperation
In all our relationships, we aim to function in an open, friendly and cooperative way. We share knowledge and experiences, and we trust our clients, partners and associates to reciprocate.